Friday, August 24, 2012
New Looks
Both daughter and I got haircuts this week on Monday. It is much shorter for me.
I needed a different style.
For Marah is the same long style, just an inch trim. She loves her long bangs. My daughter is turning into a beautiful young lady. What can I say, she is my daughter.
We got all the back to school shopping done this week. Glad they wear uniforms, because all I have to look for is the right colors and the right price. I got them new shoes. And I also got some school supplies.
I usually wait till later, because teachers have special lists and they are not given out until the first week of school. I just bought the basic needs. School starts next Monday.
I will be sharing more about Back to School projects in the next post.
Have a great weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment