Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Library Day

During the summer, I take my kids to the library twice a month. This year we have bee going to the library every Tuesday. My kids borrow dvd movies from the library wich are due within a week. This is why we now go every week, to make sure we do not get over due fees. I like this because I do not have to purshase a movie or rent it. They see the movie for free and return it back to the library on the due date. Then they borrow another movie and sometimes a book too. Books need to be returned within three weeks of check out date. But we take them back the next Tuesday along with the video they borrowed. Unless they have not finished reading it yet. But usually the books is read in a few days. Well my daughter reads them in a day. She loves reading.

Do I borrow books too? Yes, I borrow books too. I do not borrow books every week. Since I do not have much time to read them within a week. This week, I borrowed two books about Catholic Saints, and the other is a book by Kathleen Norris.

I borrowed the books about the Catholic Saints because I started a kids club that meets every week on Fridays and they are learning the lives of Saints. I will write about the club more later. The other book talks about the author's faith. I have not read any of them yet, I only browsed the contents page and back cover for a brief review. I will write about the books later also.

Well, I have to end now I have something on the stove that needs my attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment