Sunday, April 28, 2013

Inspired to Write

I always say that God has a time for everything.  I started this blog at a time that I needed to have a something to do with my extra time.  After a few years, I found other social networks that took up the place of the blogs I was following.

Later I found a new passion.  Exercise.  I began a transformation in my life.  Losing 10 pounds made such a great difference in my over all health and life.  I met amazing ladies that were also pursuing their own goals.

But God is calling me back to this blog.  Through my Facebook feed, I noticed a post by (in)courage regarding a webcast.  I click on the link and discovered that there are many women, forming small communities to share and talk about their walk with Christ.

I have a small group of Spanish speaking woman from my parish community.  We gather each week to read the gospel and share with each other what God is doing in our life.  We have stayed strong now for almost two years.  But I feel like God is calling me to reach out to other women who don't speak Spanish.

I'm learning so much from the (in)courage groups.

Do you have a gather in community with other believers?  Let me know how that experience has touched your life. Thank you for continuing to show interest in my blog.  I pray to God that I will continue to post often and build up a community of new friends through this blog.  God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment