Monday, January 23, 2012

I'm still here!

Well, I was away for 3 weeks in Mexico.  Taking some well deserved vacations and visiting relatives that we had not seen in over 4 years.  We got to see our lovely daughter Kenia, who is now 16.

We had so much fun.  Visited lots of nice places.  I have lots of pictures.  But will wait till later to post.  I will be busy this week, finishing a report for my final presentation for the Cathechist training class. 

My office needs some desperate paper files organization and daughter's room was neglected do to our 3 week vacation. 

There is a lot to be done.  But I hope and pray it get done this year.  A little at a time.

I will try my best to post at least once or twice per week.  Hope you all are having a wonderful new year . 

See ya soon.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rosario,
    I am so sorry I have not made it around very much to visit my precious friends--am hoping in a few weeks to be back to a place of more normal routine.

    Seems like it has been abnormal ever since my nephew died last year but God is good and I am still here.

    I'm so glad you got to take a well-deserved vacation and see your daughter. What a wonderful, wonderful treat--

    I will be waiting to see all your pictures but know you have a paper due and are very busy right now.

    Love to you,
    Dianne

    ReplyDelete