I can believe this is now my 100th post today. Wow! I wrote my first post back in the end of July of this year 2009. Three months have gone by since that day. Today I will like to give you a list of the things that I am thankful for, in this last three months.
I want to also share with you a list of Blogs that have encouraged me and that have helped me be a more organized person in my home. Also some great blogs that help me teach my children more about the Saints with coloring pages, crafts, and activities.
The three things that I most thankful for are:
1. I have developed a closer relationship with God thru prayer, reading his word, and journaling. Thanks to Ann's blog Holy Experience.
2. I have met lots of other Moms, that have the same problems as I with our children and our spouses. I get encouraged by their stories, and I do not feel that I am the only one going through this same problems.
3. I have made new friends that encourage me with their comments to keep writing posts. God uses me to speak to others. If it wasn't for Jesus in me, I will not be able to do it alone.
Here is a list of the blogs I follow that have been helpful to me this last 3 months.
Shower of roses
Holy Experience
Coming Clean
(in)courage
Waltzing Matilda
Foreverknit 2gether
Getting Down With Jesus
become what you are
Lord, Make me a Saint
Meet Me at the Gates
There are more blogs that I follow, but this are the ones that have encouraged me more, in my life at home, and in my walk with Jesus.
Thank you to the wonderful women behind those blogs. You have been a great inspiration to me. May God bless you, in all you do. Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment