Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Quick Post

Hi Friends!  Glad that I still have some readers out there.  Is a great joy to get comments on what I'm posting.  Thank you.

I just wanted to let you know that I have great plans for this Summer.  I already put my new schedule to work for a few days.  Its helping me to not get sidetracked.  I still have to work on being less time on Facebook.  Yes, that place take away lots of my time.

I have a motivational groups that I keep up with and well, in a way I get learn a lot from other people.  But its taking away my time from other important activities.  Just like blog reading did to me a few years ago.  Balancing our time and saving our free time for fun activities is good.  We do not neglect our important activities  and we still have time to sit and relax on our favorite media site.

Hope all of you have a great week.

1 comment:

  1. Rosario, you look incredible--I am so proud of you and all the weight you have lost--and the exercising--God has really blessed you a bunch!

    Hope all is well with you--much love, Dianne

    ReplyDelete